Tree Planting Service
Professional Tree Planting Services
Welcome to Eugene M. Brennan Tree Service, your go-to tree experts in Union County, NJ. We understand that trees play a vital role in the urban environment and in the landscape of your property. That’s why we offer a wide range of tree planting services to meet your needs in Essex, Morris and Union County.
We are licensed, insured, and certified New Jersey Board of Tree Experts license #499.
Urban forestry is the management of trees in an urban environment. We can help you maintain the health and safety of the trees in your community. Our team of New Jersey tree care experts are experts in urban forestry and can help you maintain the health and beauty of your trees.
Landscape Tree Planting Company
If you’re looking to enhance the aesthetic of your property, we can help you select and plant the perfect trees to complement your landscape. We can provide you with recommendations and guidance on the best trees to suit your location, soil conditions and aesthetic preferences.
Shade Tree Installation
Shade trees are an important part of any landscape. They provide shade, reduce energy costs, and improve air quality. We can help you select and install the perfect shade trees for your property in Essex, Morris and Union County.
We also offer conservation tree planting services for properties that contain unique ecosystems and wildlife habitats. Our team of tree planting arborists can help you select and plant the appropriate trees to enhance and preserve these habitats.
Common Trees We Plant
Although there are several species of trees we plant in Essex, Morris and Union County, the most common species and sub species are:
- American Beech (Fagus grandifolia)
- American Elm (Ulmus americana)
- Eastern White Pine (Pinus strobus)
- Douglas Fir (Pseudotsuga menziesii)
- Eastern Red Cedar (Juniperus virginiana)
- Green Ash (Fraxinus pennsylvanica)
- Hackberry (Celtis occidentalis)
- Hawthorn (Crataegus spp.)
- Honeylocust (Gleditsia triacanthos)
- Northern Red Oak (Quercus rubra)
- Paper Birch (Betula papyrifera)
- Pecan (Carya illinoinensis)
- Red Maple (Acer rubrum)
- River Birch (Betula nigra)
- Sassafras (Sassafras albidum)
- Sugar Maple (Acer saccharum)
- Sycamore (Platanus occidentalis)
- Tuliptree (Liriodendron tulipifera)
- White Oak (Quercus alba)
- Yellow Poplar (Liriodendron tulipifera)
Tree Planting Quote
At Eugene M. Brennan Tree Service, we are fully licensed and insured, which gives you peace of mind knowing that we are professional and experienced in this field. Our team of expert arborists will evaluate your tree planting project, the location, and the surrounding area to determine the best tree species. We take care of all aspects of the job, from planning and planting to clean up and follow-up care.
We answer your calls and all your tree planting questions.
Click the black button below today to get your free quote and find out how we can help you with your tree planting needs.