The shade and wind protection that healthy trees provide each year reduces energy costs by almost 2.1 billion dollars. These benefits may disappear if the tree is gone, and you may be faced with safety concerns. No matter how the tree died, it should be removed as soon as possible. Tree removal may be possible if you have tree pruning services. Here are five reasons to remove trees as soon as possible.
Five Reasons To Have Dead Trees Removal
- Safety – Perhaps the biggest reason to have dead trees removed is safety. Because they are weaker and more likely to be uprooted or snapped by high winds or storms, dead trees can pose a safety risk. This could cause damage to your house, neighbor’s homes, your car and even family members, depending on the location of your tree. If your tree is especially large, the danger could be even greater.
- High Costs: Although you can find affordable tree services, costs associated with tree damage will not be as low. Although homeowner’s insurance covers most tree damage, it will not cover damage caused by negligence. You could be responsible for the entire cost of repairing a tree that is structurally weak. This includes any damage to neighbor’s property.
- Infestation: Pests like beetles and wasps love to make their home in dead trees. If you aren’t careful, these insects will not only destabilize your wood but can also get into your home. Tree removal is the best way to prevent infestations.
- Spreading Disease: Tree removal is necessary if your tree has died from disease. This will prevent the disease from spreading to other trees. A yellowish appearance, cankers, wilting and swelling are all signs of infection. To prevent other trees from getting the same infection, remove the affected tree immediately.
- Appearance – While they are not dangerous, dead trees can cause property damage and make it less attractive. This is particularly true if your goal is to sell your house. You won’t have any worries about losing money or having the tree damaged.
Be Safe: Have Dead Trees Removed.
Dead trees are unpredictable and can cause damage that can cost thousands of dollars. Don’t wait to remove a dead tree from your property. Call a Brennan’s Tree Service right away and you’ll save time and money down the road.