The robins have arrived and Spring is only days away. The winter wasn’t to bad this year in Short Hills, but it is that time again to have your tree’s cared for. Here are 7 Reasons to care for your trees now.
- Get your trees pruned before the birds build their nests. As nature lovers, we hate to disturb any wildlife. By getting your trees pruned early (Before the end of April) we can get the limbs pruned back, trees in a nice beautiful shape and structurally healthy. Plus, the birds will build their nests on healthier branches.
- Clear out those dead branches. Nothing worse than seeing a tree full of leave…accept for that one spot. Or that big dead branch among the leaves. Ready to crash down with any summer storm.
- Get those trees pruned before the bugs arrive. Insect damage on trees can kill the tree in a matter of a year or two. By getting the limbs cut back now, the tree has time to heal over and not attract the bugs of summer.
- Savings and faster service. Most tree services are a little slow in the spring as people assess their properties. By getting your trees cared for in the early Spring, you can get an opening in their schedule easier and normally at lower prices. Think supply and demand.
- Get the full bloom of your trees, by cutting out the older branches that are more likely to grow more branches and less budding blooms.
- Get your trees shaped so when the leaves come in the summer, your tree has that perfect shape and adds plenty of curb appeal or a nice looking tree to look at from the back patio on a warm Summer’s eve.
- Save your tree. Over the winter trees go through a lot of stress. Rain gets into cracks and crevices and then freezes. Expanding and doing damage to the structure of big limbs and split trunk trees. The value of a large beautiful tree on your property is priceless. A 40 year old oak can’t be replaced.
So there you have it. Seven good reasons to have your trees cared for this Spring.
Make sure you give Eugene a call at (973) 325-5663
Brennan’s Tree Service Inc.
Providing You Great Tree Service Since 1964.